Jan 7, 2014

Christmas all over again

Danas sam opet proslavila Božić :). Biću iskrena, neću vas puno zamarati, jer sam umorna od toliko hrane i pića. Samo ću vam pokazati manikir koji sam danas nosila... China Glaze - Ruby Pumps, a preko njega predivne šljokice Models Own - Disco Inferno....

Today I celebrated Christmas again :). I'll be honest, I won't bother you with lot of words, because I'm tired of so much food and drink. I'm just going to show you mani that I wore today... China Glaze - Ruby Pumps, and gorgeous glitter on top of it Models Own - Disco Inferno...

christmas nailschristmas nails 2christmas nails 4christmas nails 3

... i naravno, Srećan Božić svima vama koji ga danas slavite :).

...and of course, Merry Christmas to all of you that are celebrating it today :).

No comments:

Post a Comment