Aug 2, 2013

Guest Post from Just For Fun Nail Blog

Danas na blogu imam gosta, a to je Yarden sa bloga Just For Fun Nail Blog. Yarden je za vas napravila divan dizajn sa lakom koji sam joj poslala :). 

Today I have a guest on my blog, and it is Yarden from Just For Fun Nail Blog. Yarden made gorgeous design with polish that I sent her :).

Hello everyone! I'm so exited to have this guest post! :) 
So today I have for you a design I created with striping tape, over the gorgeous Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 110. I actually got this polish from Marijana in a swap we both participated in, and it seemed appropriate to review this beauty here :) I used 2 coats here, and I'm very happy with the result. The only problem with this polish is the removal - It takes forever!! I think in this case it would be a good idea to use aluminium foil in the removal :) 

good1
good2
good4

In order to make things a but more interesting, I added with a striping tape this black polish triangle. And on top of that - another red shimmer triangle (to go with the glitter! :) with China Glaze - Cranberry Splash

great2
great4



That's it :) Thanks for reading :) 

Hvala Yarden što je podelila ovo sa nama. Meni se mnogo dopada. A vama? Posetite obavezno Yardenin blog pošto tamo možete naći još mnogo toga sjajnog. 

Thank you Yarden for sharing this with us. I like it a lot. And you? You must visit Yardens blog, since there are so many great things there. 

2 comments:

  1. Ja jako volim ovaj GR. Mnogo mi je lep, i jedan od nosivijih iz te kolekcije :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. krasni lakići, dobra kombinacija :D

    ReplyDelete