Dec 30, 2012

Nail Mail, Haul and Presents in December

Ovaj mesec, vise sam castila sebe sa novim lakovima, ali neki su stigli i postom, neke sam dobila na poklon. Ima ih poprilicno mnogo, tako da, pripremite se za spam slikama :).

This month, there were few hauls, some nail polishes were in nail mail, and some I got in presents. There are lot of them, so prepare yourself for picture spam :).

IMG_0003

Obozavam kremice za ruke, pogotovo sa neobicnim mirisima, a ove dve kremice i turpiju sam dobila od deckove mame za Bozic :).

I love hand creams, especially those with a nice smell, and these two hand creams and nail file, I got from my boyfriends mother for Christmas :).

IMG_0006

Takodje, od nje sam dobila i dva laka za nokte iz Oriflame-a  : Mint Pear i Ply Purple.

Also, I got from her two nail polishes : Oriflame - Mint Pear and Oriflame - Ply Purple.

IMG_0007

Tu je i lak koji sam dobila postom od Born Pretty Store-a... Ylin Mood - Purple/Pink.

There is also a nail polish that I got in nail mail from Born Pretty Store... Ylin Mood - Purple/Pink.

IMG_0008

Tri laka koja sam dobila postom iz kkcenterhk. Treci sam zaboravila da uslikam, ali svakako ste imale priliku da ih sve vec vidite na mojim noktima :). MyViven - Grape Purple, MyViven - Galaxy Grey, i MyViven - Green Dot & Star (nije na slici). 

Three nail polishes that I got in nail mail from kkcenterhk. I forgot to take picture of the third one, but you already had the chance to see them all on my nails :). MyViven - Grape Purple, MyViven - Galaxy Grey, and MyViven - Green Dot & Star (not on picture). 

IMG_0009

Novi dodatak mojim holo lakovima... China Glaze - BFF, China Glaze - FYI i China Glaze - TTYL.

New add on to my holo collection... China Glaze - BFF, China Glaze - FYI and China Glaze - TTYL.

IMG_0011

Plan je bio da uzmem samo dva laka iz ove kolekcije, ali posto sam imala retku priliku da ih vidim sve u prodavnici, morala sam sve i da ih kupim :). Essence Twilight Breaking Dawn II kolekcija : Edward's Love, A Piece of Forever, Alice Had a Vision - again, i Jacob's Protection. 

Plan was to buy only two polishes from this collection, but I had a rare chance to see them all in store, and I had to buy them all :). Essence Twilight Breaking Dawn II collection : Edward's Love, A Piece of Forever, Alice Had a Vision - again, and Jacob's Protection. 

IMG_0014

Kupila sam i tri Essence laka iz njihove nove Colour&Go kolekcije, a uspela sam da nadjem na akciji i dva iz stare :). Essence - Got a Secret, Essence - I love Bad Boys, Essence - Walk on the Wild Side, Essence - Free Hugs i Essence - Date With the Night. 

I also bought a three Essence nail polishes from their new Colour&Go line, and I found two on sale two from the old line :). Essence - Got a Secret, Essence - I love Bad Boys, Essence - Walk on the Wild Side, Essence - Free Hugs and Essence - Date With the Night. 

IMG_0016

Takodje na akciji... Essence Colour3 - A Walk in the Park, Essence (Marble Mania) - Peaches, i Essence (Season of Extreme 2X) - It's two Bright.  

Also on the sale... Essence Colour3 - A Walk in the Park, Essence (Marble Mania) - Peaches, and Essence (Season of Extreme 2X) - It's two Bright.  

IMG_0018

A ove sam kupila od jedne devojke sa Limunda :). Catrice - It's Rambo No.5, Catrice - Jade is Not my Name, Catrice - Captain Sparrow's Boat, Essence - Did Someone Say Nude? i Essence - Nude Rules!

And these I got from a girl on our version of ebay :). Catrice - It's Rambo No.5, Catrice - Jade is Not my Name, Catrice - Captain Sparrow's Boat, Essence - Did Someone Say Nude? i Essence - Nude Rules!

IMG_0019

Poslednja tri, dobila sam u Bozicnom paketicu od tetke :). Elegant  #360, Gabrini #381 i Elegant #367.

Last three, I got in a Christmas present from my aunt :). Elegant #360, Gabrini #381 and Elegant #367.

IMG_0021

Sta ste vi dobile/kupile ovog meseca? 

What have you bought/got this month?

1 comment: