Feb 13, 2012

Valentine’s Day Nails : Glitter Holo Hearts

Danas je bio stvarno lud dan. Iako jos uvek nije Dan Zaljubljenih, vec mi je pomalo muka od njega. Uvek me uhvati ta frka kada pokusavam da smislim savrseni poklon. Ipak sam odlucila da je vise savrseno kad se nesto napravi, tako da cu sutra raditi na tome. A danasnji noktici, ostace i sutra. 
Pocela sam sa the Balm - A Case of the Blues, cini mi se jedinim lakom koji sam dobila a da izgleda tamno plavo. U stvari, boja je negde izmedju plave i ljubicaste, i samim tim bilo ga je jako tesko uslikati. Dobra strana, trebao je samo jedan sloj da se dobije ovo savrsenstvo.

Today was a really crazy day. I know it's still not Valentine's Day, but I'm already kind a sick of it. I always have that panic when I try to think of perfect gift. Still, I decided that it's more perfect when it's something handmade, so I will work on that tomorrow. And today's nails will stay on me tomorrow too.
I started with the Balm - A Case of the Blues, for which I think it's only polish that I got that is dark blue. Actually, color is somewhere between blue and purple, and that means that it was really hard to take picture of it. My camera just hate purple. Good side, it took only one coat to get this perfection.

IMG_0043 copy

A onda sam se igrala, potpuno bez plana, i zavrsila sa Essence - Hello Holo u srcima :).

And then I played, completely without a plan, and finished it with Essence - Hello Holo in hearts :).

IMG_0046 copy

IMG_0048 copy

IMG_0050 copy

Kako ste vi isplanirale sutrasnji dan? Ako imate kome da poklonite, za koji poklon ste se odlucile? Pokazacu vam moj prekosutra, posto ne zelim da upropastim iznenadjenje :).
Posto sutra necu lakirati nokte opet, one koje me prate na Facebook-u, vec sigurno znaju sta cu vam pokazati :). Tutorijal stavljam na upload tokom noci :).

What did you planned for tomorrow? If you have to whom to give it, for did you bought as present? I will show you mine day after tomorrow, just because I don't want to ruin an surprise :).
Since I won't polish my nails tomorrow, those of you that follow me over Facebook already know what I will post about :). I will put tutorial to upload over night :).

1 comment:

  1. Balm je prekrasan,a finalni izgled wow *_*!!!!

    ReplyDelete