Jan 6, 2013

The New 31 Day Challenge : Your Favorite Color Family

Stvarno se nadam da nisam napravila gresku danas. Naime, tema je "Your Favorite Color Family". Moja omiljena boja je plava, ali ko cini njenu porodicu? Pretpostavila sam da su druge nijanse plave :). Plavi lakovi za nokte su oni koji me privlace sa polica. Ako u prodavnici vidim gomilu lakova, uvek cu prvo plavi staviti u korpu (a zatim i sve ostale) :). A porodicu moje plave cine (od leva ka desno) : Miyo - Tropicana; Essence - I love bad boys; Catherine Arley #08; i Catrice - Pool Party At Night. 

I really hope that I'm doing it right with theme today. It's "Your Favorite Color Family". My favorite color is blue, but who is in its family? I supposed that it's other shades of blue :). Blue nail lacquers are those who are attracting me from the shelves. If I see a huge lot of nail polishes in the store, I will buy blue one first (and then all the others) :). And family members of my blue color are (from left to right) : Miyo - Tropicana; Essence - I love bad boys; Catherine Arley #08 and Catrice - Pool Party At Night. 

IMG_0191c
IMG_0197c
IMG_0209c

Koja je vasa omiljena boja?

What's your favorite color?

4 comments:

  1. Hola!!! son muy bonitos todos, pero en especial me ha gustado mucho la tercera uña, en la que pone la firma de tu blog, es un color precioso!!

    Un besito desde  ❤sɔıʇǝɯsoɔƃuıʌol❤ Mi sorteito acaba Hoy a las 23:59!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sviđa mi se izbor glavne boje!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours! My favourite is definitely purple ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. volim plavce :D
    nisam znala za ovaj izazov šmrc šmrc

    ReplyDelete