Jan 4, 2013

The New 31 Day Challenge : Pink

Ne mogu da se setim kada su mi zadnji put nokti bili pink :). Osecala sam se kao mala devojcica sa ovim pink noktima, jos pogotovo kada sam dodala pink cvetic :). Podloga je Flormar N013, french liniju sa izvukla sa Farmasi #41 a cvetic crtala akrilnim bojama.

I can't remember when is the last time my nails were pink :). I felt like a little girls with those pink nails, especially when I added a pink flower :). Base color is Flormar N013, french line is Farmasi #41, and I drew a flower with acrylic paints.

IMG_0001c
IMG_0008c
IMG_0009c
IMG_0012c

Da li vam se dopadaju ovakvi nokti?

Do you like this kind of girly nails?

4 comments:

  1. Yes it is Girly bit sooo lovely!! I love this mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the glitter frenches and the accent nail!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. slatko, i da, baš girly... povremena promjena dobro dođe :D

    ReplyDelete